Sunday, June 26, 2011

The News.

Guess whaaaaat guys?! I'm almost positive nobody reads this, but for whoever does, I thought I'd share some exciting news. I made it into my first real art show outside of high school! Cool, eh? The Williams Fine Art Gallery put on a competition for the U and out of it they are making an all student art show in October. I entered 4 pieces and 3 of them will be showing at the gallery in about 4 months! I'm suuuper excited :) That's all.

"All I know is, if you don't figure out this something, you'll just stay ordinary, and it doesn't matter if its a work of art or a taco, or a pair of socks! Just create something... new, and there it is, and it's you, out in the world, outside of you and you can look at it, or hear it, or read it, or feel it... and you know a little more about... you. A little bit more than anyone else does."


-Holly Kennedy (P.S. I Love You)

3 comments:

Tyler said...

That is awesome! Let us know when the gallery is around, I'd love to go!

Catherine said...

C-c-c-c-coolio!!! You are a rockstar...or should I say art-star? Hahahaha congradsulations!

Mr. and Mrs. Duff said...

NICE!